Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Daddy loves ME

Heavenly Father

What beauty is there just in saying your name and knowing you are my Father!!!

"Heavenly Father" - the word creates so many images and feelings in my heart and mind and soul.
  • Love
  • Joy
  • Respect
  • Laughter
  • Gentleness
  • Care
  • Provision
  • Father
  • Friend
  • Tenderness
  • Kindness
  • Listen
  • Time 
  • Healing
  • and so much more
You are all these things to me and more. I am your daughter, not just adopted, but of Your blood through Jesus Christ. I am the apple of Your eye, my name is written in the palm of Jesus's hand. You have created me. You love me. You WANT to spend time with me. You ARE interested in everything to do with my life, from the smallest details to the biggest issues. You hold me with tenderness and kindness and gentleness in Your arms. You LISTEN, really LISTEN when I tell you things. You provide when I need it. You are ALWAYS available and there for me. You show me beauty. You spoil me. You laugh with me. You provided life - EVERLASTING life.

You are my Daddy, MY Daddy.
You LOVE me, ME.

Thank you Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment