Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Joy of the Lord is my Peace

Dearest Abba and Jesus and Holy Spirit

You show me that the world is in chaos and while we can acknowledge and accept that, we are not in chaos.
You show me that I can have peace and order around me, in me and following me, while the world around me can be crazy and hiss and spit at me as much as it wants to.
You fill me with Your Joy and Peace and Strength.
You keep on showing me Your promises and the power in words and the power in what I think, say, believe.
You challenge me to question my believes and faith against my thoughts and actions and words.
You challenge me to explain to You my thinking on Your Power and Healing and Miracles and Works and expose my limited believe system.
You show me how entrenched I have become in thinking western, science, reasoning, explanations, logic and proof.

Then You open my eyes to Your Word and Your Promises and Your Might and Your Power and Your Love.

You top it off with a beautiful email in my inbox.
How I love You.

21/07/2011 - A true RSA story
Dream of the Month – In God’s Presence
Sometimes a person shares a dream that fills you with so much awe that you must share it with others. One such dream was shared by the grandparents of Marzaan who is 4½ years old.

Marzaan’s dream:- “I was playing in a park with Jesus. Grandma was running with me and slid down the slip and slide with me” (her grandparents quickly explained that this grandmother passed away when Marzaan was 18 months old).
“There are angels and there is shining glitter everywhere. You can pick up the glitter and throw it into the air. The glitter is on the angels as well. The ground is very soft. You can bounce on it. Jesus is also there.” “His eyes shine brilliantly!” (at this point she holds her arm over her eyes to demonstrate that His eyes were shining so brilliantly that she could only peek at Him from under her arm and not look at Him directly).
“Then Jesus’ Daddy also arrived. When He walks, you fall over and bounce on the ground when you fall” (at this point she laughs as she explains how she falls). “You can’t stay on your feet when He is there”. On a question of what Jesus’ Daddy (God) looks like she simply says “I could not see, it hurt my eyes when I tried to look at Him”.

Interpretation:- This is one of the dreams that you have to read with the heart of a child. It is such a simple, honest explanation of what she experienced. In her simple language she expresses the glory and power of the presence of God. When this was shared with me the first time, a powerful anointing surrounded me and I knew that I need to share this with as many people as possible. A powerful sense of love and peace flowed through me as if the Lord was standing with me. In this dream He shows us that we have to be as childlike in our faith as Marzaan. Just to sit with Him, experience His presence and to enjoy His company. It is a call not to do things to try and earn His approval, but to receive His grace and love, fully longing and expecting to be in His presence. What makes this dream unique is for Marzaan to remember and recognize a grandmother that passed away when she was only 18 months old. 

This is a confirmation of the authenticity of the dream. To experience the brilliant glory of God, whether it is in a dream or in the natural is an awesome experience. There does not seem to be a special message or anything to interpret. It is just an expression of the love of God, that takes the time to visit a little girl while she is playing in the park. Maybe He is saying to you “Come and play with me, you are way to serious!” Song 7:10-12  I am my Beloved's, and His desire is toward me. 11  Come, my Beloved, let us go out into the field; let us stay in the villages. 12  Let us rise up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flowers, whether the tender grape appears, and the pomegranates bud forth; there I will give You my loves. (MKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment