Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

God is Here in my field op oppression

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 7/1/11:
In a vision I was in a heavily forested area, and the trees were so numerous that the sunshine was thin and there was a sense of foreboding and a I had a tendency to be weighed down with the darkness. Then, I emerged into a clearing. It was a rather large meadow filled with grass, wild flowers, and abundant sunshine. And, I heard the Lord say that those who will believe in and trust in Him are about to emerge from a season of oppression. There will be a clearing away of those things that have been a burden to His people.
Isaiah 9:4 For You have broken the yoke of his burden and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.

No comments:

Post a Comment