Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rise up

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- 6/27/11:
On your behalf I speak to adversity, for I the Lord come to bring the power of My voice over the power that has come against you. For, I have been given all authority, and by that authority I speak over your life that you may be totally free from all adversity, oppression, depression, fear, anxiety and worry. When I am with you, you cannot be defeated. I speak into your life--peace be still. And, there will come a great calm and a great benefit. No longer allow yourself to sit down in the very pit and doldrums of failure, but arise to new heights. As the sun rises each day, arise and shine for you are the people of light; the children of light and the glory of My kingdom upon the earth. It is time for you to come to a new understanding of who you are in Me and who I am in you. It is time for you to feel the power of My wind upon you; the power of the wind that flows through your mind and regenerates your spirit. Come this day and receive a fresh baptism and allow the wind of My Spirit to move you and to lift you. Come and fly with Me, says the Lord.

 
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 6/27/11:
Your mind is the devil's playground, but it is your battleground. In order for you to stay free from the enemy's oppression, you must wage war on the attacks that come against your thoughts. You do this by using truth to combat the lies and fighting fear with faith. You have been given the weapons of war that are effective in gaining victory, but you must do the work, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment